Deadline for abstracs to be considered for poster presentations is April 30
- To submit your abstract, you will first need to fill the Registration form (you will not be required to pay immediately).
- Submit your abstract in the platform available in our web page.
- Text should be typed using Times New Roman 12 points font and single-spaced.
- Title must be short and concise. Capital letters must be used only at the beginning of the sentence and when necessary. Scientific names of species must be written in italics.
- Limit abstract text to 250 words.
- Abstract should be divided in four paragraphs: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Abstracts should communicate finished research. Abstracts with projects, reviews or ideas would not be accepted.
- Provide up to 5 keywords alphabetically arranged.
To facilitate classification and organization of the program, please mark the presentation type (oral vs poster) and session of your preference. Be aware that the organizing committee will take the final decision. All sessions will have oral and poster presentations.
If you are ready to submit your abstract, please follow this link